The Early Childhood Family Care Induction Program
A comprehensive professional development package with both flexibility
and the opportunity to become a Life. Be in it. FamilyCarer
and ‘Earn’ while you Learn where you go on to complete your Certificate III.
Induction Program Summary:
This Induction Program is a condensed professional development program to help prepare you to operate a safe and sustainable family care business for early childhood.
It consists of seven units all of which may be completed online conveniently from home.
This Program is designed to give the participant enhanced knowledge, confidence and skills to become a higher ranking early childhood family carer on the platform providing quality services safely for up to a maximum of three paying children.
You will also have created your own unique safety plan.
Participants must be over 18, entitled to live and work / have a business in Australia and have a current police check, working with children check and first aid certificate.
Participants are assessed by our diploma qualified trainer during completion of each unit. Assessments include case studies, demonstrations, knowledge tests, multiple choice quizzes, short answer questions and workbook activities.
- ‘Earn’ while you ‘Learn’
- Get business ready
- Gain real experience
- Work in your local area
- Finance options available
1. Clann profile set-up and on-going small business support
2. The Importance of Play in Early Childhood
3. Working with Colleagues I Building a Support Network
4. The Health and Safety of Children
5. Identifying and Reducing Risks
6. Promoting and Providing Healthy Food and Drinks
7. Legal and Ethical Issues I Protocols & Practice [Workshop] Setting Up and Running a FamilyCare Centre.
LocationClann Australia Pty Ltd,Runway, West 6 Federal Mills Park, 3-35 Mackey Street, North Geelong, VIC 3215, Australia.
Contact Phone: 1800 425 266Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay informed and involved in our networkSet a Meeting with us